Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Just ask nicely.

Yay, more OCs today!
This time, they're mine.
The angry girl is Jakunen, and the boy who sneak-attacked her from above is Rikka Yakushi.
They're both Naruto OCs....
Naruto, Kabuto, and Orochimaru belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.
Jakunen is Oro's kid...yeah.... Her eye thingys turned out really weird... Sorry XD
Rikka's shorts legs are different lengths... Sorry for that too. And I drew his arms and feet terribly, and I avoided drawing his hands with the over-sized kunai that is being smashed into poor anti-social Jakunen's head XD
I used the  same materials as last time, except I colored it. If you can consider shades of grey coloring.
I think I made the blood too dark... And I didn't add any skin color..
Overall, it sucks XD But I share it anyways...
And the coloring sucks... So many direction lines!
And I need to stop eating food when I draw! But I photo-shopped out all the marks XD
Well, here you go:


No comments:

Post a Comment