Monday, February 27, 2012

Failed Chibi

Just like the title says. This is a collection of really crappy chibi-style people I tried to draw. T_T They all suck. You might be able to  guess, but, the person with Zexion/Ienzo-like hair ish me o3o.

The first drawing is me attempting to draw Rikka in the style used in the comedy anime "Baka and Test". Which, by the way, I don't own.

Second drawing is me controlling my two lovely OC puppets Jakunen and Rikka. Poor Rikka is being kicked in the air. Yeah, I haz so great skillz I can manipulate both of them with one hand. -3-b

Third is me complaining.

Oh, AND! They will be TINY so please zoom in! I was stuck using a really small sketchbook 'cause my normal one was taken by science teacher. V_V But only because I had to turn in a project.

.....Okay, maybe not as tiny as I expected XD. There's a "x large" button... But you will still probably have to zoom in to see the smaller details. You click control/ctrl then scroll to zoom in with a PC, and I forget for Mac. I think it might be the same....



No comments:

Post a Comment