Monday, February 27, 2012

Game Fan Art! X3

So, when I am bored, sometimes I draw fan art from lots of things like video games that I enjoy, so I go and find an instruction manual with a picture of a certain character I like. Here's a collection of some of the drawings!

Note: I don't own the characters, just the art!!!

Link from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess


 Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With  You/ It's A Wonderful World
 Yashiya "Joshua" Kiryu from The World Ends With You/It's A Wonderful World
(Someday, I'm gonna doodle a picture of what him and Neku's child would look like XD)
And finally, Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy Seven, although this is in fact, him in the clothing that he wears whenever he appears in the awesome gaming series Kingdom Hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment